The Institute for Knowledge and Innovation - South East Asia
- 12.01.2009 - 12.01.2009 13.00 h - 16.45 h
- Bangkok University - Kluaynamthai Campus - Bangkok
Insights from International Knowledge Management Practitioners:
- The Fall and Rise of KM by Niall Sinclair (Canada)
Niall is the author of the best seller “Stealth KM” and he has worked with NASA, the GSA, the Pan-American Health Organization, the Bank of Montreal, the Public Health Agency of Canada, and numerous other public and private sector organizations in Canada and around the world.
Niall’s presentation will provide those involved with KM with an analysis of some of the challenges they will face, and how they can meet those challenges.
- The Pragmatic Approach to Crafting a KM Strategy for PTTEP by Chulatep Senivongse (Thailand)
Khun Chulatep is the Chief Knowledge Officer (CKO) of PTTEP the Thai National petroleum exploration and production company.
He will present PTTEP’s KM Vision, the drive to have KM, the management support, what KM means to PTTEP, the main obstacles to KM, the roadmap, the KM maturity and the measurement of KM, the KM Tools and Communities of Practice
- Knowledge Management Practices in Norwegian Organizations by Prof. Dr. Aurélie Aurilla Bechina Arntzen (Norway)
Dr. Aurilla has provided consulting KM services to organizations in France, Germany, Sweden, Thailand and Norway. She acts as expert- evaluator for the European Union and the Norwegian research council.
Dr. Aurilla will present the state and practices of KM in Norwegian organizations.
Download the flyer for more information.
EventList powered by schlu.net